Cats are healthiest when they have mental and physical stimulation—and you can provide them with that when you set up the diy cat tree. The natural sisal ropes help direct scratching behavior appropriately, as well as keeping your feline friends’ claws healthy. There’s also a top perch with raised edges that gives your cat a great viewpoint from which to survey her kingdom.
About this item
- Aesthetically Pleasing: This diy cat tree is the perfect combination of an all-in-one cat activity center and contemporary home furniture compared
- Durable and Well-Made: The diy cat tree provides plenty of space to hold multi cats comfortably and stability
- Functional and Good Design: The wide top perch of the tall cat tree both satisfy the cat’s need to climb high to observe or look out the window and save curtains and bookshelf
- Explore More Fun: The hanging cat hammock and double entrance wood condo fits for kittens to hide, play and rest. The natural sisal scratch post protects furniture from claws
- Removable and Washable Pads: The pads of the wood cat tree on each level are attached with removable velcro considerately designed to be cleaned and dust up easily
- Easy to Assemble: Every part and tool in the packages come with stickers corresponding to the image instructions making it simple to read and follow.
- Lovely and Lively Designs: spacious hideaway houses offer super soft and warm lounging spots
– Color: Gray
– Material: CARB-certified Board, Felt Fabric, Sisal RopeProduct Size：20.5’’×17.3’’ ×52’’ (52×44×132cm)；Weight：41.8lb(19kg)
Package Dimensions:24.1’’ ×20.3’’ ×12.3’’ (59×51×30cm)；Weight:44 lb(20kg)
-1 x Cat Tree
-1 x Manual
- Natural, durable sisal helps keep your cat’s claws healthy.
- Multiple levels for cats to play and sleep.
- Manufactured from durable particleboard and soft-textured cloth.
- Anti-toppling strip attached to the middle board for stability.
- Neutral tones make a good match for any home decor.